With over 20 years experience in the construction industry, we offer our services in relation to the Code for Sustainable Homes and SAP. Bringing together an understanding and working knowledge of construction, SAP and the Sustainable Homes assessment processes. We pride ourselves in offering a proactive approach to projects and enjoy working with clients to achieve first-class conclusions to the work.
We look forward to working with developers, architects, surveyors and private clients.
Sustainable Homes Assessment services are available in the Kent, Surrey, Sussex and London borders area, with our SAP related services available nationwide.
Please contact us for more information, or a quotation we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Represents good or best practice
- Environmental assessment method certifying the performance of new homes
- Mandatory minimum performance standards
- Issue of a certificate indicating the performance standard
- Code levels 1* to 6*
Code for sustainable homes
- SAP – UK Governments Standard Assessment Procedure
- Assesses the energy performance of new dwellings
- Design Stage assessment for Building Control approval
- On completion assessment results in the issue of an EPC for marketing and end user purposes
- Includes assessment of renewable energy technologies